Meet future talent, showcase opportunities and build awareness for your long term talent pipeline.
Register now to secure your opportunity to connect with University of Adelaide talent. This event is specifically designed to showcase career opportunities, Graduate Programs, Internship Employment opportunities and related career development services from professional associations.
Open to local, national and international organisations, our virtual format allows you to engage our students, no matter your location.
EVENT DAY DETAILS
- Event Date: Thursday 11-March 2021
- Event Location: Online (Virtual)
- Disciplines: All Disciplines and Study Areas
- Event Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm ACDT
- Commencement time is a 3-hour event from: 11:00am - 2:00pm ACDT (SA) || 10:00am - 1:00pm ACST (NT) || 11:30am - 2:30pm AEDT (NSW, VIC, TAS) || 10:30am - 1:30pm AEST (QLD) || 8:30am - 11:30am AWST (WA) || 8:30am -11:30am CST (China) || 6:00am - 9:00am IST (India) || 8:30am - 11:30am SGT (Singapore) || 12:30am - 3:30am GMT (UK) || 1:30am - 4:30am CET (Central Europe) || 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST (Eastern USA)
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE?
We are excited to bring you a virtual networking platform that will allow students to visit your organisation's 'table' and chat freely across the event. You will be able to have video conversations with multiple students at your Table - or take a break with a student for a more detailed conversation in our break-out tables. You will see more images and graphics of how the event will work along with a detailed description of the user experience in the registration form.
REGISTERING AS AN EMPLOYER
Registrations are now open and will close on 12 February 2021 unless filled earlier.
You will need to log in to register.
Organisations are encouraged to contact our team directly with any queries via email at email@example.com or our Event Manager, Amanda Mudge on 08 8313 9262.
Disclaimer: when accessing the Career Expo platform, you will be required to sign on to the User Agreement of a third party technology platform. More details will be available to registered attendees or available upon request to pending registrations.