As on-campus large event engagement options pause, our Careers Digital Engagement Checklist is here to make sure you have all the right steps in place.
So, here is our starting list of tips to help you on your way
DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT CHECKLIST
- List your opportunities here on our jobs board (it's free to list direct - ask us how)
- Chat with us about live events and Webinars (available now with our easy and free tech)
- Talk to us about showcasing your 'day in the life' videos and recruitment resources
- Let us help you to host virtual small-group chats or meetings with students (using our free tech, we do all the set up)
- Gather your mates. Is your industry working through a change or challenge? We can run a Virtual Panel for several organisations - all from a distance and keep your perspectives fresh for our students no matter where you are based.
- Ask us about how we can profile your UoA Graduates and showcase their life at your organisation
- Use one of our two digital interview tools (one allows you to screen/interview students as part of your recruitment process, another allows you to have a live interview or breakout assessment centre)
- Speak with us about targeted messages to your student groups
- Become a mentor. All of our mentoring programs have flexible delvery options with meetings that can take place online. We've been doing this for years with our interstate and international mentors. Space isn't a barrier for us to share knowledge and guidance.
- Speak with our team - we have endless ideas to help you engage and we love to listen to your challenges and help you work through them.
CHAT WITH US TODAY
COVID-19: A statement from the Career Services team
On 13 March the Federal Government announced non-essential organised events of 500 people or more should not go ahead.
While many of our events on campus will be able to continue as planned, we advise that the University of Adelaide Career Expo 2020 has been postponed – due to the scale of the event.
We understand that you may have questions as a result of this notification.
We would like to reassure you that the Career Services team at the University will continue to engage employers over the coming weeks and months for activities on campus and online through virtual events. The Career Services team remains committed to assisting students and recent graduates to connect with industry and prepare your talent pipeline.