The University of Adelaide's CareerHub portal is a free online employment service to help employers reach students and recent alumni from the University of Adelaide.
- Already utilising CareerHub? Click 'login' to access to your existing profile.
- New to CareerHub? Keep reading for further information and benefits. It takes around 5-10 minutes to establish your CareerHub profile. This can include adding details for your organisation, choosing some administrative contacts (some can be for student display while others can just be for our team to know who we're working with) and listing your first role.
CAREERS EXPO 2020
Registrations are now open for our 2020 event. To register,
log in and our registration page will appear in the navigation menu. If you have a query please contact Amanda Mudge via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8313 9262.
- Self-manage listings of your job opportunities (graduate programs, vacation employment, internships, program-related casual and part-time opportunities etc).
- Promote your on-campus presentations (ask our Industry Liaison Officer to list these for you).
- Industry and international employment-related events (ask our Industry Liaison Officer to list these for you)
- Career planning and employment preparation workshops (ask our Industry Liaison Officer to list these for you)
We have many features to assist you with your student engagement:
- All events advertised through CareerHub also have the capacity to use online bookings.
- You have control over how your company is presented through your employer profile.
- CareerHub is fully searchable by students, so you are able to control in which industries and 'categories' your organisation appears, and which of your staff are the key contacts for prospective job seekers.
Note: all items submitted to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the Careers Service.
Are you a student or recent graduate?
STOP - you're in the wrong place. This is the Employer Console... Click here to access the student/graduate portal.